Time Flies - Just STOP It!

I wish it were all as easy as that.... another ATC for the Altered Aspirations Challenge at ScrapBookGraphics. This one is again double sided, and I will round those corners with a punch when it is printed.


For full credits, please go HERE. Everything is by Lisa from Studio Gypsy.


I am working on Art Journal Caravan stuff... it's just not necassarily stuff I want to post online...and once I've blocked out what I need to, well, the picture makes no sense...kwim? But I hope to have something to show you, shortly!

Comments

  1. Time Flies - Don't I know!
    Not much time lately for me to do much either.
    I feel like I am the white rabbit! LOL

    Love this one too Meisie. :o)

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Icad 2016 - Batch 02

Circus ATC