One Word - FOCUS

Here it is : the word that has been on my heart for this year : FOCUS.

I had intended to add more words to my page, but realized that many of the words would need their own page, so I stuck to just adding the final sentence that summed my thoughts up : "Be ruthless in achieving well chosen objectives."




I did the bg in Artrage in very much the same way as I would in my studio, then I took it into CS3 and played with a few brushes (Thao Cosgrove) and added the type. I enjoy having the option of working in both programmes, between them they offer amazing versatility.

Comments

  1. Ooohh... This looks neat! I've been thinking about an art journal too. Not sure why, I haven't felt very creative, but maybe it would help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Icad 2016 - Batch 02

Circus ATC