Birthday ATC

I'm celebrating the big 50 this year. Ildi Geist has a cool kit - First Half- out with all sorts of vintage elements, specifically for this 'theme' I had a lot of fun putting this double sided ATC together....maybe I should send one to all my fellow half century friends this year....hmmmmm. I found those great ATC backs in Beth Rimmer's store. Perfect for my ATC...

ATC are waaaay more fun than what is 'safe' I think, there is something 'addictive' about making these little treasures. Like making 'inchies' for paper scrapping. Once you start it is hard to stop!



Comments

  1. Meisie, Ha! you're still a baby - I'm older than you ...way older. :p LOL

    I still don't know if what I'm looking at here are just digi images, or are you actually drawing on some of them and collaging, irl? Doesn't matter either way, I love what you do.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all 100% digital.Anything I paint/draw to add to these, is also done digitally :-) I'm so glad you like them, I enjoy looking through my stash....
    Hmmm think I can persuade my sons that I'm not that old, just getting on a little?...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Icad 2016 - Batch 02

Circus ATC