New ATC's

I'm going to post these retro active. Just too much happening in my life to keep up with decency ;-) and I still wish I had more time to make ATC's. Maybe I should set one day apart purely for the pleasure of making ATC's

Now that sounds like a plan.

Ildi Geist has a kit called 'Funky Soul' (no longer available) and it is brimming with goodies....and memories. I pulled out the ones that 'yelled' the loudest to me. What do you think?



Ildi hosts an ATC swap at Scrapbook-Elements. It runs monthly and every month the theme is different. This month of August is medieval virtues. I have a few more ideas of cards to make, but will I get to it in the next week?




Here is another one, also featuring Ildi's goodies.



and another of the monthly themed ones



I love taking out my little ATC box and just looking at all the goodies inside...I should take a picture to show it to you sometime....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circus ATC

Icad 2016 - Batch 02