ICAD June 2015 Week 2

This week's prompts is to use paints and there is a daily colour combination suggestion. Really really nice ones.

Day 8 - grapefruit & cherry. I was still in the same 'mode' as last week. This is not very inspired...




Day 9 - carrot and lemon. Also a left over from last week. Not a bad but had I just played with the colours and paint, both the last 2 cards might have been more vibrant.




Day 10 - ginger & eggplant. Great colours together and the new stamp set that had just arrived begged to be used ;-)




Day 11 - mango & lime. I finally broke out the (craft) acrylics and immediately wished I had done so before. This was very fast moving, imprompto and 'free' I had no idea if it will work, but I knew I liked the colours and I'm pleased with the card




Day 12 - parsnip & kiwi. Not as vibrant, but I like how it turned out. The black splatters are the kiwi seeds ;-) It is much too easy to revert to splattering and spray/dripping on every card, so I try to restrain myself. Here it seemed appropriate though.





Day 13 - blueberry plum. This one gave me no end of trouble. Still don't know that I like it. Not even a bit. But I'm not going to fuss over it any more.



Day 14 - Salt & Pepper. I certainly could have done something more involved, but I wanted it 'simple' and I like the result!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Icad 2016 - Batch 02

Circus ATC