ICAD July 2015 - Week 09

And so the ICAD for this year has come to an end. It has been interesting, enjoyable, boring, annoying, refreshing - you get the idea-

Again HERE is where the details are listed.

Day 57   For this last group of cards I didn't even consider the prompts as I noticed bits and pieces all over the desk, that would be a shame to throw away. Instead I decided to use them for the cards. Thus most of these have some echo somewhere back to previous cards in this collection.
Day 57 also has a piece of paint 'skin' on. It looked much to nice to just throw away... It is stuck on quite flat, the 'shadow' was added with paint. Those animal stencil date back to the 70's when we got them in cereal boxes.




Day 58 - A piece of 'desk protector' paper found it's way one this one. This clearly dates from the 'mud' stenciling week 




Day 59 - More protector sheets, some hand carved stamps and paint splats.




Day 60  -  More 'mud stenciling' a piece of fabric from week 04, and another one of those old stencils. This one got a bit of doodling too since stamping is so awkward over the raised areas.




Day 61 -   I'm still undecided as to which way round this one should be oriented. I keep changing my mind!




I finished it this way round....but then thought I also like it the other way round....I had it this way round when adding the shadows. Whichever way....I like this one. More protector paper, hand carved stamps, stamps selected but never used from week 03  and a few paint splatters.


There we are. It is always nice to finish a challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circus ATC

Icad 2016 - Batch 02