1984 - A Journal Recap

During 1984 I kept my diary/journal in a poetry format. This book is looking much the worse for wear, mainly because the pages are going yellow. Everything is just stark black-on-white type written.It has a certain charm all it's own, but I've wanted to pick out a few pages and redo them. I'm aiming for 20-25 in total and will have to see if that will work out. Many of the thoughts need not be 'redone'....lots of young 'boy-do-I-have-a-lot-to-learn' stuff, but some need to be given a face lift for sure.

I'm working through the book (we bound it into a proper book back then) and will see how it goes. Who knows I may even abandon the project...or I could end up with a 50 page journal ;-)

Ice Cold



Fun stuff....or is it? Makes me feel young again, but I tell you I'm glad I'm the only one reading that stuff. Some of it is so embarrassing...no really? Did I say that? Did I think that? No way.....ROFLOL

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Icad 2016 - Batch 02

Circus ATC