I Beg Your Pardon....

Do you remember this song? I still remember the look of puzzlement on my son's face when I first quoted this to him....whaaaat?....was what his face 'said'

I've always felt there is truth in this saying. Besides, without the rain there will be no garden at all.


You can find details about what I used for my page HERE

Now this word "Pardon" is the prompt for the Art Journey Caravan for Week 33. I decided not to worry about sequence at all and instead to just make pages and select them for inclusion in the book when I've :
1) done them all
2) said what I wanted to say
3) get tired of it all

I know the last is most unlikely, but I like lists longer than 2......what more can I say?

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circus ATC

Icad 2016 - Batch 02